      From: ogstonfamilyresearcher
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 11:32 PM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Re: George SIMPSON, Shipmaster

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "malcolm.simpson" <malcolm.simpson@...> wrote:

      > George Simpson born Peterhead 1797.Mother Margaret Buchan father
      > unknown.Married Jane Innes of Macduff 1816.Nine or ten children.Died Stettin
      > in 1848 in his 51st.year.
      > Family home Merchant St.Peterhead.Family lair in Old Cemetry 387.Have more
      > info,regards family and career.Best Wishes,Malcolm Simpson ggGrandson.

      George Simpson born 1797 in Peterhead that raised his family on Merchant St is my GGG Grandfather. I am a descendant of his daughter Ann's 2nd marriage to Alexander Stevenson.

      I have attempted to put my family tree online and you can see it here
      http://smarlow.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=smarlow&view=0&pid=112&rand=678381631&switch=0

      I would love to know how you fit in this wonderful family!

      Cheers
      Susan