5272Rev. James Keith (b. 1696) Family Search

  • Dale Realander
    Jun 6, 2010
      My Scottish Ancestor is Rev. James Keith b.1696 in Peterhead; emigrated to America (Virginia) in 1727; returned to England to be ordained and became rector at Henrico Parish Church in 1729; married Mary Isham Randolph in 1733.

      I am able to trace everything forward but would like to fill the gaps prior to James' immigration to America.

      I am searching for James' parents, siblings, etc. Very little info so far. Please help!

      Thank you for any leads you may be able to provide.

      Dale Realander