      From: rossduncanscot <rossduncanscot@...>
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, 20 December, 2009 12:32:14
      Subject: [Peterhead] George Duncan

      Iam looking for information regarding George Duncan who was born in Peterhead in 25/09/1874.

      George Duncan had 9 siblings one of which was Alexander Duncan who was my great grandfather and out of all the entire family, Alexander Duncan was the only one to have married and to have had a family (or so I am lead to believe).

      But there a number of questions still remain one of which is about George Duncan. Till now I have know evidence or proof what happened to him and if he had married or indeed had a family or not. Till now I am lead to believe that I may be the only male decendent left. The other thing point of interest is the connection between the Family name of Duncan and Kinghorn