5060Re: [Peterhead] Re: St Peters Churchyard Memorials: CD Review

  • Anne Allan
    Jun 2, 2009
      Hi Jill
      Yes the CD of St Peter's Churchyard is still available. Please see our
      website's shop page to order it.- www.fhsb.org.uk.

      You may also be interested in knowing that the Constitution Street
      Cemetery (Peterhead) will be out on CD within a month. Details of this
      are also on the site with an opportunity for members of the society to
      pre-order at a special price.

      Anne