      From: Trish Hall
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:41 PM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Re Lawrance Family from Peterhead 1700s-1900s

      I have not posted a question for some time but have recently been sent quite a lot more information on my Peterhead family with photos etc As usual it has filled some gaps and opened up more queries If Alison Kennedy is still on this list- she sent me family details some years ago on the Lawrance history. Would she know the whereabout of a book written by Robert Murdoch Lawrance in the early 1900's? Anyone interested in this family can contact by email for details.
      Regards Trish