4901Re: Lairs question

  • Ian Robertson
    Sep 11, 2008
      Further to my response, I "believe" the intent (for St Peter's Cemetery)
      was that up to six people could be buried in a lair. In my family's
      case, the names registered in a lair have given me a 'good shot' at
      reconstructing the family tree. If less than six, then perhaps
      intermarriages etc. took place. If more than six, then perhaps a 'wink
      and nod' at the appropriate moment.

      Ian Robertson

      864 Pacific Dr.

      Delta, BC