4629Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] Slesser Family

  • haworth.jill
    Dec 2, 2007
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Cci" <cci@...> wrote:
      Hi Catherine: Thank-you for your valuable information. You have
      been very helpful. Would it be possible for you to check the 1841
      and 1851 census for George Slessor (John Slessor's brother)? I know
      he died in 1856 but I'm still hoping to find some link to their
      parents Alexander Slessor and Mary McKay.
      Regards,
      Jill

      > Hi Jill,
      > This is John Slessor.
      >

      > 1841
      > Errol Street, Peterhead
      > John Slessor, head, 20, Seaman, brn Peterhead
      > 1841
      > Queen Street, Peterhead
      > Jamaica Street, Peterhead
      > Isabella Deverall, 29, Female servant, brn Peterhead
      > Mary Robertson, head, 70, Independant, brn Peterhead
      > Margaret Bogie, 23, Female servant brn Peterhead
      >
      > 1851
      > Queen Street, Peterhead
      > John Slessor, head mar, 35, Cooper, brn Peterhead
      > Isbella Slessor, wife, mar, 41, brn Peterhead
      > John Slessor, son, 5, scholar, brn Peterhead
      >
      > 1861
      > 21 Castle Street, Peterhead
      > Isabella Slessor, head, 37, brn Peterhead
      > John Slessor, son, 15, Cabinet maker journeyman, brn Peterhead
      > William Slessor, son, 9, scholar, brn Peterhead
      >
      > Could'nt find John Slessor on the 1861 census.
      >
      > 1871
      > 22/2 Keith Street, Peterhead
      > John Slessor, head, mar, 54, Cooper, brn Peterhead
      > Isabella Slessor, wife, mar, 60, brn Peterhead
      > William Slessor, son, 19, Ship ??, brn Peterhead
      > James Davidson, 20, boarder, Draper, brn Cruden
      >
      > 1881
      > 9 Queen Street, Peterhead
      > Isabella Slessor, head, 71, Formerly domestic servant, brn Peterhead
      > William Slessor, head, mar, 29, Harbour contractors clerk, brn
      Peterhead

      Date:
      > 11/22/2007 6:55 PM

      11/30/2007 9:26 PM