4625Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] Slesser Family

  • Cci
    Dec 1, 2007
      Hi Jill,
      This is John Slessor.

      1841
      Errol Street, Peterhead
      John Slessor, head, 20, Seaman, brn Peterhead
      1841
      Queen Street, Peterhead
      Jamaica Street, Peterhead
      Isabella Deverall, 29, Female servant, brn Peterhead
      Mary Robertson, head, 70, Independant, brn Peterhead
      Margaret Bogie, 23, Female servant brn Peterhead

      1851
      Queen Street, Peterhead
      John Slessor, head mar, 35, Cooper, brn Peterhead
      Isbella Slessor, wife, mar, 41, brn Peterhead
      John Slessor, son, 5, scholar, brn Peterhead

      1861
      21 Castle Street, Peterhead
      Isabella Slessor, head, 37, brn Peterhead
      John Slessor, son, 15, Cabinet maker journeyman, brn Peterhead
      William Slessor, son, 9, scholar, brn Peterhead

      Could'nt find John Slessor on the 1861 census.

      1871
      22/2 Keith Street, Peterhead
      John Slessor, head, mar, 54, Cooper, brn Peterhead
      Isabella Slessor, wife, mar, 60, brn Peterhead
      William Slessor, son, 19, Ship ??, brn Peterhead
      James Davidson, 20, boarder, Draper, brn Cruden

      1881
      9 Queen Street, Peterhead
      Isabella Slessor, head, 71, Formerly domestic servant, brn Peterhead
      William Slessor, head, mar, 29, Harbour contractors clerk, brn Peterhead
      Jane Slessor, wife, mar, 27, brn Peterhead
      Annabella Slessor, dau, 2, brn Peterhead
      Eliza Jane Slessor, dau, 1, brn Peterhead

      1891
      69 Queen Street, Peterhead
      Jane Slessor, head, 37, Bookseller, brn Peterhead
      Annabella Slessor, dau, 12, scholar, brn Peterhead
      Sophia J Slessor, dau, 11, scholar, brn Peterhead
      Maggie S Slessor, dau, 9, scholar, brn Peterhead
      Alexandrina Slessor, dau, 7, scholar, brn Peterhead
      Jane Ann Thom, 14, Domestic servant, brn Peterhead

      1901
      22 Queen Street, Peterhead
      Jane Slessor, head, 49, Bookseller, brn Peterhead
      Maggie S Slessor, dau, 19, Post office asst, brn Peterhead
      Alexandrina Slessor, dau, 17, Mothers help, brn Peterhead