4431Re: Peddie

  • Arf
    Jun 18, 2007
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Roy"
      <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

      > Did your uncle by any chance die aged about 48 following knee
      surgery? He was a Prison Warder if I recall correctly.

      > I had a Richard Peddie in my class at school. I am sure he had a
      sister Michelle. They lived in Forman Drive.

      > Is that the right family?

      Peter
      > Richard Duncan Peddie. He had 5 children Richard, Michael,
      Michelle,
      > Diane & Patricia. All born in Peterhead as was there father and
      his
      > siblings.
      >
      > My aunt was born Williamina King Lyon Maitland Peddie, then George
      > Duncan Peddie, then my mother Ivy Peddie, then Peter Richard
      Duncan
      > Peddie and lastly Robert Forman Peddie Jr.
      >
      > If anyone knows any informantion please respond.
      >

      > CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
      >
      > The information contained in this message is privileged,
      confidential, and protected from disclosure.
      > This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed
      herein. If you are not the intended recipient,
      > please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
      others. Also please notify the sender by
      > replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The
      sender totally disclaims, and will not
      > accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
      or the consequences of any unauthorized use,
      > of this communication or message.
      >

      > CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
      >
      > The information contained in this message is privileged,
      confidential, and protected from disclosure.
      > This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed
      herein. If you are not the intended recipient,
      > please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
      others. Also please notify the sender by
      > replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The
      sender totally disclaims, and will not
      > accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
      or the consequences of any unauthorized use,
      > of this communication or message.

      Yes! Are they still there? I think Richard was looking for us at one
      point, but the email address I had was no longer working.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic