4429Peddie

  • Arf
    Jun 18, 2007
      I am looking for my Mother's brother's children. My uncle was Peter
      Richard Duncan Peddie. He had 5 children Richard, Michael, Michelle,
      Diane & Patricia. All born in Peterhead as was there father and his
      siblings.

      My aunt was born Williamina King Lyon Maitland Peddie, then George
      Duncan Peddie, then my mother Ivy Peddie, then Peter Richard Duncan
      Peddie and lastly Robert Forman Peddie Jr.

      If anyone knows any informantion please respond.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic