4397Lair Maps

  • DeLories Vaughn
    Mar 14, 2007
      A mention of Lair maps may be available?? We will be in Peterhead, for the
      first time, from the US, in April and I would love to know where one can
      obtain such a map. I will be looking for the surnames of:
      CHEYNE, THOMSON, HENDERSON, NICOL, GRAY, SIM. There are others that married
      into these families that I will keep my eye out for too.
      Of course the highlight of the trip to Peterhead would be to find living
      family. That would be a great treasure.
      Any help/advise would be greatly received.
      Thank you
      DeLories
      www.tribalpages.com/tribes/deloriesvaughn
      www.tribalpages.com/tribes/cheyne