      From: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
      To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:50 AM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Digest Number 1345

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Strachan - Buchanhaven
      From: "jaclynstrachan" <jaclynstrachan@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:35:32 -0000
      From: "jaclynstrachan" <jaclynstrachan@...>
      Subject: Strachan - Buchanhaven

      Hi everyone

      Does anyone have any information on Strachans from Buchanhaven? All I
      have is Jean Strachan born 1920 died abt 1972, son Andrew Tailor
      Strachan born 1941. Jean's sisters were: Chrissie, married a Cordiner I
      think (lived at High St?, Buchanhaven) , Peggy married to a Larson from
      Norway (Mid Street?, Buchanhaven), Minty - son David married to
      Wilhelmina and another sister married a Duthie - I think she had 3
      sons, John married to Evelyn, Jim and another. Jean's mother's name
      possibly Kirsten Bruce.

      Ja├žlyn :)