3734Re: [Peterhead] Introducing myself & my Peterhead forebears.

  • Cci
    Feb 11, 2006
      Hi Hester,
      I've been looking for more info than this for you but Ancestry does'nt have it.
      You might already have this.

      James Milne, labourer in Peterhead and Elizabeth Walker his wife,
      a dau Elizabeth born 2-2-1852 bap 10-2-1852
      before John Milne and James Davie

      James Milne, labourer in Peterhead and Elizabeth Walker his wife,
      a son James born 20-7-1849 bap 6-8-1849
      before John Milne and James Davie

      James Milne, labourer in Peterhead and Elizabeth Walker his wife,
      a dau Jean born 24-2-1854 bap 28-2-1854
      before John Milne and William Thomson

      James Milne, labourer in Peterhead and Elizabeth Walker his wife,
      a dau Mary born 10-10-1847 bap 11-10-1847
      before Alexander Shivas and John Milne

      Best wishes,
      Catherine