3583Re: [Peterhead] Watts of Roanhead

  • Cci
    Sep 3, 2005
      Hi Hazel,
      Some more entries with Cruden and Rathen.

      Cruden
      Register of Baptisms Bairnie and Tillydesk 1763-1801
      16-5-1772 Jean Watt dau to William Watt and Margaret Black in Eastertown of Auchterless

      2-11-1774 Margaret Watt dau to William Watt and Margaret Black in Eastertown of Auchterless

      Rathen
      20-2-1835 Alexander Watt, Schoolmaster at Cairnbulg, parish of Rathen

      William Willox Watt and Margaret Fraser both of the parish of Rathen, married
      4-6-1881 by W.W. Hawdon

      25-11-1832 Alexander Taylor parish of Rathen, Fisherman in Cairnbulg to Rebecca Watt of the said place and parish at the Chapel of Lonmay

      26-5-1832 Birnie Watt, Farmer, son of Watt, Mains of Cairnbulg to Jessie Birnie of Cairnbulg, Parish of Rathen

      18-4-1839 Alexander Watt, Tailor in Cairnbulg parish of Rathen a dau Elizabeth Mason

      22-9-1843 Simon Watt, Shoemaker in Cairnbulg parish of Rathen

      16-5-1838 Jessie Birnie Watt, widow of Birnie Watt parish of rathen age 27 years, Burial