3582Re: [Peterhead] Watts of Roanhead

  • Cci
    Sep 3, 2005
      Hi Hazel,
      I'm not related to your family but this might help.
      I'll send more bit by bit and I get time.
      Good luck, and welcome to the group.
      Catherine

      It's all Peterhead entries unless stated otherwise.

      15-4-1801, John Watt, Weaver in Peterhead a son John
      witnesses John Robertson and Alexander Simpson

      George Watt, Cooper in Peterhead and Mary Souttar his wife, a son George.
      born 2-10-1849 bap 30-10-1849 before William Watt and John Robertson

      2-5-1808, John Watt a son John
      wit James Lawrence and John Dinnes

      29-9-1805, John Watt a son Alexander
      wit John Robertson and Alexander Simpson

      8-2-1824, John Watt, a Joiner in Peterhead a son James
      wit William and George Watt

      24-10-1654, John Watt, one child of (burial Aberdeen)

      12-6-1815, John Watt a dau Margaret
      wit James Lawrence and Alexander Robertson

      28-3-1820, John Watt a son William
      wit George Milne and Freeman Henry

      Lybra Howie spouce to John Watt in Easter Glentoir, parish of Monkland 9-8-1665 (marriages)

      25-10-1829, John Watt, Joiner in Peterhead a son Adam Gray.
      wit Adam Gray and William Milne

      12-1-1830, John Watt, Sawyer in Aberdeen a dau Margaret (illig)
      wit John Hay and David Stephen

      Margaret Anderson relic of John Watt in Bridgend of Logiedurno 8-5-2746
      (record of Aberdeen)

      10-6-1832, William Watt, Merchant in Peterhead a dau Forbes
      wit John Anderson and Keith Forbes

      William Watt, Shoemaker in Peterhead and Sarah Thom his wife a son John.
      born 22-2-1847 bap 24-3-1847 before John Watt and George Milne

      John Watt sometime Wright in Dalkeith, afterwards in Edinburgh, last in Aberdeen 4-7-1798

      21-2-1765, William Watt in Wakemill of Strichen a son John

      29-12-1817 Alexander Watt, Merchant in Peterhead a son Alexander
      wit John Gray and John Cairns

      John Watt, Portioner of Easter Glentore parish of New Monkland 12-8-1670

      10-8-1810 John Watt a dau Jane
      wit James Lawrence and John May

      John Watt, Smith in Hill of Ardoche parish of Cardross 26-7-1619

      Alexander Watt, Carter in Peterhead a son John born 11-4-1841 bap 18-4-1841
      before East Church Congregation

      12-4-1806 John Watt, Fisherman in Roanheads a son Andrew
      wit James Watson and James Lawrence

      5-3-1826 John Watt, Joiner in Peterhead a son Alexander
      wit George and William Milne

      18-9-1817 John Watt, Blacksmith in Peterhead ason Alexander
      wit Alexander Muirson and William Innes

      William Watt, Merchant in Peterhead a dau Isabella
      bap 13-2-1834 before John Anderson and Geroge Anderson

      John Watt in Hill of Clunie 30-8-1764

      22-5-1652, John Watt, one child of (burial)

      George Watt, Cooper in Peterhead and Mary Souttar his wife a dau Elizabeth
      born 25-5-1851 bap 3-7-1851 before John Robertson and William Watt

      Alexander Watt, Labourer in Roanheads a dau Elizabeth Gordon
      born 22-6-1844 bap 30-6-1844
      before Geroge McPherson and William Bruce

      John Watt, Joiner, Broad Street, a dau Helen Johnston
      bap 20-71833 before George Cousins and Patrick Gordon

      John Watt of Little Forgue had sold his estate before 1696 to George Morison, the father of Theodore.

      11-10-1818 John Watt, Joiner in Peterhead a son John
      wit Geroge Milne and Thomas Smith

      23-11-1823 John Watt, Fisherman in Peterhead a son Alexander
      wit John May and Robert Sellar

      6-5-1810 John Watt a son William
      wit Geroge Watt and Thomas Forrest

      Marjory Galloway relic of John Watt in Logie 4-1-1781 (marriages)

      21-9-1828 John Watt, Fisherman in Peterhead a son William
      wit John Lawrence and Alexander Watt

      John Watt in Haugh 13-4-1785 (marriages)

      18-5-1751 Alexander Watt in Mains of Cairnbulg a son John

      15-4-1801 John Watt, Weaver in Peterhead a son John
      wit John Robertson and Alexander Simpson

      1-10-1821 John Watt a son George
      wit George Milne and Alexander Birny

      John Watt 8-12-1862 age 34 years (burial) Aberdeen

      John Watt, Portioner in Easter Glentore parish of New Monkland 12-8-1670 (marriages)

      John Watt, Smith in Hill of Ardoche parish of Cardross 26-7-1619 (marriages)

      John Watt in Hill of Clune 30-8-1764 (marriages)