      From: Cci
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 10:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Buchan/Milne family of Peterhead

      Hi,
      I'm not related to your family but this was on Ancestry, and might help.

      Peter Buchan, Fisherman in Buchanhaven and Jean Buchan his wife, a dau Jean George
      born 30-11-1846 bap 30-11-1846
      before david Cow and Robert Buchan

      Peter Buchan, Fisherman in Buchanhaven and Jean Buchan his wife a son Peter
      born 21-1-1849 bap 30-1-1849
      before John and Robert Buchan

      Peter Buchan, Fisherman in Buchanhaven, a dau Mary
      bap 5-8-1837
      before Arthur Buchan and Arthur Buchan jnr

      Peter Buchan, Fisherman in Buchanhaven a dau Barbara
      born 4-8-1843 bap 7-8-1843
      before Arthur and John Buchan

      Peter Buchan, Seaman and Fisherman in Buchanhaven a son
      born 5-8-1841 bap 7-8-1841 named Peter
      before Hector Buchan and John Buchan

      Peter Buchan, Fisherman in Peterhead a dau Elizabeth
      born 9-7-1842 bap 16-7-1842
      before James Ritchie and Robert Buchan

      There are many more entries where Peter Buchan is witness to other Buchan entries of births and baptisms.
      If you would like them, I don't mind sending them to you.

      Best wishes,
      Catherine