341John Leslie

  • leslie@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Feb 16, 1999
      Hello Wade;
      In your Death Index, Reference Number 23.2, you show data on my great great grandfather James Leslie, his first son, James Ref No. 64, his second son was my great grandfather William Leslie, and his daughter Elizabeth Ann, is Ref No.8. I have documentation from the GRO for James and William, but I can find nothing for my ggg grandfather, James' father. Do you have any idea where to look?
      By the way, my father William Leslie, and my grandfather William Leslie, also came from Peterhead, and I have many relatives there, although I first visited there in 1995. I was there in 1996 and 1997 also, and hope to get there this year.
      William Leslie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic