      From: Carolyn Morrisey
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 6:42 AM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Peterhead deaths in WWI

      As a result of some research I was doing on Peterhead relatives who
      died in WWI, I have acquired quite a few names of other soldiers, born
      in Peterhaed or nearby, which I am happy to send on to anyone who may
      be interested.
      The information consists of Name; Service number; where born; where
      enlisted; date of death; theatre of war where died (this is very
      general ie "France & Flanders");Cause of death (again very general
      eg "Killed in action/"died of Wounds" etc); Name of Regiment/unit;
      place of burial/memorial; and in about 30 percent of cases, age and the
      name of next of kin.
      I have about 300 names - too many to list here. If anyone is
      interested I will forward the file (Excel).
      I would also be interested to hear from anyone who may have any
      information on Peterhead relatives etc who died in this War.

      In addition, if anyone has any interest in the Baird Family, I have put
      my research on the web at:
      http://www.carolynmorrisey.com

      Cheers
      Carolyn