3055Peterhead Etching

  • JDVon@aol.com
    Feb 1, 2004
      Wade:
      I recently had an etching of Peterhead sent to me. The etching was done
      around 1900. It depicts the era of early to mid 1800s. If you would like to post it
      on the website I would be happy to provide the picture for all to see. Then
      if they want a copy of it, they could take it off the site or email me and I
      will send them a copy.
      DeLories Vaughn
      Researching: Barclay, Cheyne, Henderson, Lindsay, Mearns, Nicol,
      Pirie(Pevie), Robertson, Thomson & others related.
      Website: http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/cheyne