      From: Wade Buchan
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 12:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Taylor/White

      I don't have any information on Isabella, but maybe this helps.

      1893 Peterhead Deaths
      No.92, John Whyte Taylor (single), died 9th May 1893 11pm at 22 North Street, Peterhead, male, aged 1 hour, parents: Frederick Taylor, Merchant Seaman and Eliza Helen Taylor ms Whyte, cause: Premature birth no medical attendant, informant: Margaret Whyte her x mark, Grandmother (present).