      From: brochloon2003
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 3 January 2004 4:26
      Subject: [Peterhead] Taylor/White

      Hi.

      I'd like to trace any descendants of Isabella Taylor (a half aunt of
      mine) who was probably born in Peterhead before 1908. Her parents
      were Frederick Mackie Taylor and Eliza Helen Milne White. Following
      Eliza's death, Frederick married Helen Matthew in 1908. Isabella had
      a brother, Charles who moved to Kinlochleven and died in 1972. I
      think Isabella was married twice but I don't know any further details.