2720Re: [Peterhead] Re: Davidson Connection

  • Lyn Thomas
    Sep 16, 2003
      Hi Sylvia,
      This just keeps getting better. I will reply to you briefly here to keep the thread going but will also talk to you off-line.

      > if you find the connection to George
      >Davidson and Margaret Smart or Alexander Davidson >and Jane Baird- I do

      We are talking about the same lot of Davidsons. As far as I can work it all out, your George Davidson who married Margaret Smart, was a son of Alexander Davidson and Margaret Cormack. They are the parents of William Davidson the father of my George who married Isabella Clubb.

      Your George and Margaret Smart are buried in grave #152 Alexander and Jean Baird are in #153, William Snr. in #155 and my George and Isabella in #156. In that grave is also a Margaret Alexander d. 1854 aged 68.

      Thank you for your line down, I will check it out.

      Regards

      Lyn