2717Re: Davidson Connection

  • Sylvia / Michael Nascimben
    Sep 16, 2003
      Hello Lyn & Raewynne,

      I also have a Davidson connection. I see that my G Grandfather Alexander
      Davidson had a brother William. Lyn, if you find the connection to George
      Davidson and Margaret Smart or Alexander Davidson and Jane Baird- I do
      believe we would have a common bond. I'm not sure about any connection with
      Raewynne's line, but that's possible too.

      Here is the Davidson line from my GGG Grandparents George Davidson and
      Margaret Smart:

      George Davidson(1797-1848) and Margaret Smart(1800-1869) are my GGG
      Grandparents.
      Their son Alexander Davidson (1827-1887) married Jane Baird(1832-1879) GG
      Grandparents.
      My records show they had at least five children - Alexander, Charles,
      William, David and Catherine.
      Alexander Davidson(1852-1930) married Margaret McPherson(1855-1937) - my G
      Grandparents
      They had eight children - Margaret, Alexander, John McPherson, James
      Sutherland, William, George, Rachel and Fred.
      Margaret Davidson(1877-1961) married James Rankin(1877-1937) - my
      Grandparents
      They had eight children - Alexander Davidson, Margaret, Violet, Netta,
      James, Agnes, Daisy and George.
      Netta (will be 92 in Nov) and George (83) are living
      Netta married William Cowe - my parents
      They had seven children, Irene, Doreen, Carolyn, James, Sylvia (that's me),
      Gloria and Andrew.
      I won't list Netta's grandchildren, G grandchildren and GG grandchildren.

      Sylvia Cowe Nascimben
      Williamsville, NY USA