249Re: Cordiner

  • Niles & Becchi
    Jan 1, 1999
      This makes a little more sense, because my mother had Alexander's birthday
      listed as April 30th and Jim Mann Taylor had it listed as May 7th but it
      now does appear to be the same person with one being the birthdate and one
      the baptismal date. Can you get a copy of the birth certificate?

      Becchi Oesterle

      ----------
      > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      > To: Peterhead@onelist.com
      > Subject: [Peterhead] Re: Cordiner
      > Date: Thursday, December 31, 1998 8:16 AM
      >
      > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      >
      > Niles & Becchi wrote:
      >
      > > I'm the person that Jim Mann Taylor is talking about. I went ahead and
      > > subscribed to the list but the Alexander Cordiner I'm talking about, I
      > > think Jim gave the wrong birthdate. It's May 7, 1850, the date Jim
      gave is
      > > for Alexander's older brother William. Also Alexander married a Susan
      > > Bruce Scott born 1854 in Glasgow (I think.) Her parents were Gordon
      Scott
      > > and Susan Bruce. Alexander and Susan had several children prior to
      moving
      > > to England, on to Canada and then on to Barre, Vermont, U. S. A. where
      they
      > > had their last child, my grandmother Dorothy Florence Cordiner on
      February