2050Update

    Sep 10, 2002
      Hi All,

      As I have mentioned a couple of times previously, I can not update the
      Peterhead Genealogy web page. This has been very frustrating and I'm
      sorry that I haven't been able to update people's email address and add
      new people to the Researchers section. I now have a cable modem at home
      and I'm with a new provider. In the next few months I hope to upload
      the new updates (before Christmas, even though I still have the
      Christmas theme), unfortunately this will mean a change of the web
      address.

      I will also start to transcribe more deaths from the Peterhead films in
      the next couple of months, since my other passion/interest Aussie Rules
      Football season is almost over.

      Happy hunting,
      Wade.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic