19901851 census

  • cindygus2001
    Aug 3 8:09 AM
      Hello,
      Since my last posting I have found a relative in Aberdeen and one in
      the U.S. I am now trying to find information about:

      Robert Warrender (born in the late 1700's? perhaps b.1797 d. 1868)
      and his wife, Eliza(beth) Walls or Wells (perhaps b.1794 d.1857).
      They were both, I think, born in Peterhead. Somehow I would like to
      see if they are the parents of James Warrender (b.1825? d.1898).

      If anyone out there has the 1851 or an earlier census, and time to
      look over it, will you please tell me if they are there. They did
      live in Peterhead.

      Thank you.
      Cindy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic