1297John Leslie

  • William Leslie
    Feb 6, 2001
      Hello;
      Wade, I am still hoping to get some more information on my
      ggg grandfather, John Leslie from Longside. The only
      information I have is from certificates of my gg grandfather
      James Leslie of Longside/Peterhead. John Leslie was a
      Crofter whose son James was born in Longside, married (1857)
      and buried (1857) in Peterhead.
      Could you please add my name as a Researcher to your
      Peterhead Genealogy sheet, as searching for John Leslie,
      Born ca 1800, Longside, Father unknown, Mother unknown,
      Crofter Longside, probably buried in Peterhead. William
      Leslie, Orillia, Ontario, Canada, gripfast@....
      Regards
      William Leslie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic