1125Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 418

  • William Leslie
    Oct 2, 2000
      Hello All;
      As I mentioned before, I have a photograph of the headstone of the Leslies in Lair 282, this is right next to my great grandparents, the Rankins, you strangely enough, I can find no family connection with these Leslies. If anyone else would like a copy of the photograph, I would be happy to send it.
      Regards
      William Leslie