Greetings Phil, Greetings, group. It was probably about a decade ago that I received my first tarantula. She (as I have since determined) was a Chilean rosehfebelingjr_00
Stan: Thank you for your post. I wanted to mention that when I lived in North Alabama, I never encountered as many Lactrodectus mactans Southern Blackhfebelingjr_00
Thanks, Herman, for sharing. It has been my experience that the Avicularia avicularia Guyana Pink toe tarantula are one the hardest to keep. I love thishfebelingjr_00
- Oct 21, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.