To Those Looking for Tarantulas

  • Bert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      All:

      I have noticed several messages related to finding A. Seemani or G.
      pulchra or whatever. Please refer to the links on this Group Site for
      a starting place. A couple of dealers that can find what you want
      most anytime are Kelly Swift and Charles 'Botar' Black - either use
      the Links on this Group site or 'Google' these guys - they are PROs
      and know spiders. scorpions and pedes - also, Darren Vernier of Golden
      Phoenix Exotica and Dean Pittman or Northwest Invertebrates can find
      most any species of tarantula if the first two do not have one.

      Bert Wright
      Fellow Tarantula Keeper/Enthusiast
    • Andrew Olson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        Darrin is taking a break from being an invert dealer for a while

        i personally really like krazy8sinvertebrates.com and have bought from
        them numerous times

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          Thanks Andrew for the update on Golden Phoenix Exotica (taking a
          break on T sales for now) and please ADD any URLs or links to the
          Links page of THIS Group site if you know any other dealers not
          already listed or referemced. Thanks again for your input.

          --- In Pet_Tarantulas@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Olson"