HELP!

  • Wanda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      I just got my greenbottle blue, nice size and beautiful, however I also
      got 2 spidering NH.Chromatus and have no idea what to do with
      them..............Someone tell me what to do or where to go to get
      info, I don't want them to die just because of my ignorance!
      Thanks, Wanda
    • Andrew Olson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
        --- In Pet_Tarantulas@yahoogroups.com, "Wanda" <intensenurse@y...>
        wrote:
        > I just got my greenbottle blue, nice size and beautiful, however I
        also
        > got 2 spidering NH.Chromatus and have no idea what to do with
        > them..............Someone tell me what to do or where to go to get
        > info, I don't want them to die just because of my ignorance!
        > Thanks, Wanda

        http://www.spidershoppe.com/caresheets/spiderlings.pdf

        good general spiderling guide

        cool freebie by the way. spiderlings are exciting in their own
        way...
        nothing like finding a shed skin every month (for some species in the
        beginning)... or watching a little .25" spiderling grow up to a hand
        sized monster :)