Well Started 3 inch PLUS Curly Hair T's for $15

  • Bert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      I have some nice, well-started, Brachypelma albopilosum or Honduran
      Curly Hair tarantulas for sale for $15 each - LIMIT UP TO 4 (NO
      QUANTITIES ON THIS PARTICULAR 'BUNCH'). These are great tarantulas
      and are an excellent Pet species. Oftentimes I obtain 'extra'
      spiderlings through trades and purchases and later will sell some of
      them to merely make room for more. I have sold Curly Hair tarantulas
      in this very fashion several times and have had 100% satisfaction by
      all. Again, I am making room for some more and these are healthy,
      hardy and hairy - they're ready to go.

      If interested please send $15 for each tarantula PLUS either $10 for
      USPS Priority mail or $20 for overnight delivery -buyer's option on
      shipping method- to:

      Bert Wright
      P.O. Box 2445
      Everett, Washington 98213-0445

      Questions may be directed through this group site OR through Yahoo or
      email at bert0727@...

      Sincerely,

      Bert Wright
      Fellow Tarantula Keeper/Enthusiast