Re: No luck on The Black "T".

  • Bert
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 8:27 AM
      --- In Pet_Tarantulas@yahoogroups.com, "devoe2485" <devoe2485@...>
      wrote:

      > It was a RoseHair,Well there is always the internet.I would like
      > own 6 types of Tarantulas.Does anyone know of a good dealer out
      there?

      Devoe:

      Yes - check out the links within this group site and there should be
      a link to some excellent tarantula dealers - a couple that come to
      mind are Kelly Swift of Swift's Inverts and Charles Black or 'Botar'
      of Botar by 8's. Both of these guys have excellent, accurately
      identiified stock and are usually better than most ANY other
      dealers. As previously stated - there are some links in this group
      site - just click on the links to the left.

      Bert Wright
      Fellow Tarantula Keeper/Enthusiast