Time Management Strategies for Small Businesses By Guest Author John Oechsle, CEO/President of Swiftpage http://womenandtime.com/As a small business owner, youjohnagno
Wash Your Hands of Wrong Assumptions To Keep Your Business from Slipping Down the Drainjohnagno
Millennial Generation @ Workjohnagno
1. Different people have different ways of seeing and acting in the world.
2. These different ways of seeing and acting have consequences on our effectiveness and well-being.
3. These differences can be identified through self-assessment instruments, and
4. Personal change is possible and desirable.
Self-assessments can significantly contribute to individual and organizational effectiveness when used wisely. Success is not an individual matter--it depends upon our relationships with others.
The Assessment Industry Network is a two-way medium where the assessment industry professional is both the expert and the learner. The peer-to-peer paradigm of the Assessment Industry Network shifts power, and therefore control, away from organizations and toward the professional. The network really is the assessment tool industry.
Subscribe and you shall receive.
To connect with individual network members, please click on 'Links' for a listing of websites.
For the online Self Assessment Center, go to:
- Industry Associations
- Mar 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.