The 2nd International Syrian German Congress of Implantlogy In cooperate

  • Dr.Fadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      The 2nd International Syrian German Congress of Implantlogy In cooperate

      Under the High Patronage of His Excellency
      The minister of health Dr. Maher Al-Housami
      The 2nd International Syrian German Congress of Implantolgy
      8-10 September 2006
      Chahba Cham Palace - Aleppo - Syria

      For more information:
      Or call us :
      +963 (94) 243924  or  +963 (21) 2215918

      Periodontists
      This Group is dedicated to the education and health of dental professionals, our patients, and the general public.