STUNNINGLY,GORGEOUS SUCCESSFUL LADY PEDIATRICIAN

  • bettyjohns143
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      STUNNINGLY,GORGEOUS SUCCESSFUL LADY PEDIATRICIAN
      LOOKING FOR MALE WARMING

      Hi, I know this sounds silly. But I really am looking for some really
      hot passionate
      young men for lots and lots of heart stopping love making. I'm a
      perfectionist,
      I love to be in perfect condition bodywise and my clothes are always
      designer wear, I've
      been in a live-in realtionship with a man for more than ten
      years. He was all I needed and my profession did not
      permit me time for anything else. Taking care of children is what I'm
      made for. Not giving birth to them!!
      But now after the sad demise of my man, caused due to a freak accident
      on the ski slopes while we were
      vacationing has left me truly lonely.
      It has taken more than two years for me to recover from it. But I'm
      alright now. But my body needs hot
      passion and sweet lovemaking! I dont have many freinds and all of them
      are married.
      Someone told me this was the best way to meet decent men.

      Take a look at my profile on:- adultweekends..com

      I've the user id: >>> dancingeyes <<<

      Be sure to note my eyes do dance when I laugh!!

      How soon can we meet and make out!!

      DIANA