FW: Free & Discounted Groceries Are Available To Everyone!

  • sherryjames63
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      FW: Free & Discounted Groceries Are Available To Everyone!

      When I went shopping recently with one of the moms from my son's
      Gymboree class, I was left speechless at seeing how many groceries and
      merchandise she was able to buy for less than $20.00! It reminded me of
      when I was a little girl in the early 70's and my parents would buy an
      overflowing cart of merchandise for $15. Anyway when I asked her how
      she did it she told me she was a member of the sampler program that is
      being offered at http://savingsystems.org Needless to say I signed
      up right away and have also been getting these same amazing savings!
      Thought I would share this with everyone since we are all facing very
      difficult times.