Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Next Meeting

Expand Messages
  • longhairedredneck220
    Hear ye Hear ye, We need to decide our next meeting. My December promises to be a lot slower paced than expected so I am available for a December meeting if
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Hear ye Hear ye,

      We need to decide our next meeting. My December promises to be a lot
      slower paced than expected so I am available for a December meeting if
      anyone else is game. I've made a list myself of some issues we should
      decide as a group and anyone else with any ideas should bring them as
      well.

      So how about a meeting the Dec 24th? anyone else busy? (just kidding)

      I'm pretty much available any other Sat/Sun. We should probably plan
      on setting aside a good block of time to address everything and maybe
      we could do a parts draw or something.

      Mike
    • Cale Leiphart
      ... December 10, 11, 14, and the 18th are no good for me. Anything else I m free for. If were looking for time then we should probably shoot for a weekend,
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 28, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
        <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
        >
        > Hear ye Hear ye,
        >
        > We need to decide our next meeting. My December promises to be a lot
        > slower paced than expected so I am available for a December meeting if
        > anyone else is game. I've made a list myself of some issues we should
        > decide as a group and anyone else with any ideas should bring them as
        > well.
        >
        > So how about a meeting the Dec 24th? anyone else busy? (just kidding)
        >
        > I'm pretty much available any other Sat/Sun. We should probably plan
        > on setting aside a good block of time to address everything and maybe
        > we could do a parts draw or something.
        >
        > Mike
        >

        December 10, 11, 14, and the 18th are no good for me. Anything else
        I'm free for. If were looking for time then we should probably shoot
        for a weekend, witch means either this weekend or the 17th. I say we
        do it Saturdy the 17th. But I'm flexible on this if any other date
        would work better for someone.

        Cale
      • Joe Fulton
        Pennsylvania is a big state. Where do you guys have these meetings? On 11/27/05 11:18 AM, longhairedredneck220 ... -- Joe Fulton Feature Writer
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 28, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          Re: [Pennlug] Next Meeting Pennsylvania is a big state. Where do you guys have these meetings?

          On 11/27/05 11:18 AM, "longhairedredneck220" <longhairedredneck220@...> wrote:

          Hear ye Hear ye,

          We need to decide our next meeting.  My December promises to be a lot
          slower paced than expected so I am available for a December meeting if
          anyone else is game.  I've made a list myself of some issues we should
          decide as a group and anyone else with any ideas should bring them as
          well.

          So how about a meeting the Dec 24th?  anyone else busy?  (just kidding)

          I'm pretty much available any other Sat/Sun.  We should probably plan
          on setting aside a good block of time to address everything and maybe
          we could do a parts draw or something.

          Mike





          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Visit your group "Pennlug <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pennlug> " on the web.
          • To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          • Pennlug-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Pennlug-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
          • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .





          --
          Joe Fulton
          Feature Writer

          Millionaireplayboy.com
          28 Thayer Street
          Washington, PA 15301

          724.263.3906

          http://www.millionaireplayboy.com


        • longhairedredneck220
          ... These meetings are rather few since we just started. We don t have a central place to have meetings, although my church has made metnion it miay be ok
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 29, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, Joe Fulton <ldp@m...> wrote:
            >
            > Pennsylvania is a big state. Where do you guys have these meetings?
            >
            These "meetings" are rather few since we just started. We don't have
            a central place to have meetings, although my church has made metnion
            it miay be ok to have them there. But since we are all for the most
            part in the south central end of PA they have been in lancaster or York

            Mike
          • wing_sas
            I m going to talk to my boss and see if there s any possibility of us getting use of a conference room in our building once a month.
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 21, 2006
            • 0 Attachment
              I'm going to talk to my boss and see if there's any possibility of us
              getting use of a conference room in our building once a month.
            • Matt Krotzer
              Several quick thoughts: First, when are we having the meeting, and are we having it at Mike s again? Secondly, I think we should plan on doing some table
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1 6:41 AM
              • 0 Attachment
                Several quick thoughts:

                First, when are we having the meeting, and are we having it at Mike's again?

                Secondly, I think we should plan on doing some table construction at the next meeting. I
                don't want us to be trying to get them done half-assed at the last minute. Can we get a
                breakdown of the lumber we'll need for each table? Also, are we going with the bolt-
                together tables or the spring-clips? I think the clips would be a ton easier and faster to
                setup and take down, and give us more time for fun things (like drinking) while the other
                clubs are still trying to put their tables up.
              • Cale Leiphart
                ... Mike s again? I beleive the 20th is the third Saturday which works for me. As for location I may have one option. ... the next meeting. I ... minute. Yes
                Message 7 of 11 , May 1 3:51 PM
                • 0 Attachment
                  --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Several quick thoughts:
                  >
                  > First, when are we having the meeting, and are we having it at
                  Mike's again?

                  I beleive the 20th is the third Saturday which works for me. As for
                  location I may have one option.
                  >
                  > Secondly, I think we should plan on doing some table construction at
                  the next meeting. I
                  > don't want us to be trying to get them done half-assed at the last
                  minute.

                  Yes the time has come to build our war machine. Oops I mean some
                  tables. Is anyone up for some capentry on the 20th. I might be able
                  to convince River Valley to let me use the shop for that day. We have
                  a nice large building that would work well. We wouldn't have to
                  worry about weather and it has a concrete floor, plenty of space to
                  spread out and ample power outlets.

                  Can we get a
                  > breakdown of the lumber we'll need for each table?

                  I can work on that. I can also pick the stuff up if need be.

                  Also, are we going with the bolt-
                  > together tables or the spring-clips? I think the clips would be a
                  ton easier and faster to
                  > setup and take down, and give us more time for fun things (like
                  drinking) while the other
                  > clubs are still trying to put their tables up.
                  >

                  Folding legs would be quicker to set up but could cost more and would
                  be harder to fab up. We also need to worry about being at the
                  standard 30" table top hight.

                  The bolt together wooden legs would probably be cheaper and easier to
                  build. They're also not that hard to set up. Wing nuts and a cordless
                  drill makes short work of them.

                  Cale
                • Cale Leiphart
                  So what are we doing for our next meeting?
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 9 8:57 PM
                  • 0 Attachment
                    So what are we doing for our next meeting?

                    --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Several quick thoughts:
                    > >
                    > > First, when are we having the meeting, and are we having it at
                    > Mike's again?
                    >
                    > I beleive the 20th is the third Saturday which works for me. As for
                    > location I may have one option.
                    > >
                    > > Secondly, I think we should plan on doing some table construction at
                    > the next meeting. I
                    > > don't want us to be trying to get them done half-assed at the last
                    > minute.
                    >
                    > Yes the time has come to build our war machine. Oops I mean some
                    > tables. Is anyone up for some capentry on the 20th. I might be able
                    > to convince River Valley to let me use the shop for that day. We have
                    > a nice large building that would work well. We wouldn't have to
                    > worry about weather and it has a concrete floor, plenty of space to
                    > spread out and ample power outlets.
                    >
                    > Can we get a
                    > > breakdown of the lumber we'll need for each table?
                    >
                    > I can work on that. I can also pick the stuff up if need be.
                    >
                    > Also, are we going with the bolt-
                    > > together tables or the spring-clips? I think the clips would be a
                    > ton easier and faster to
                    > > setup and take down, and give us more time for fun things (like
                    > drinking) while the other
                    > > clubs are still trying to put their tables up.
                    > >
                    >
                    > Folding legs would be quicker to set up but could cost more and would
                    > be harder to fab up. We also need to worry about being at the
                    > standard 30" table top hight.
                    >
                    > The bolt together wooden legs would probably be cheaper and easier to
                    > build. They're also not that hard to set up. Wing nuts and a cordless
                    > drill makes short work of them.
                    >
                    > Cale
                    >
                  • Matt Krotzer
                    ... Dunno man. On the 20th, I ve got a wedding, so I don t think I ll be attending.
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 10 4:22 AM
                    • 0 Attachment
                      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > So what are we doing for our next meeting?

                      Dunno man. On the 20th, I've got a wedding, so I don't think I'll be
                      attending.
                    • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
                      i m fine for the 20th or even the 13th if we want to move it up. we re having a house party the 28th so the 27th will be a big clean/prep day that jenn would
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 10 6:18 AM
                      • 0 Attachment
                        i'm fine for the 20th or even the 13th if we want to move it up. we're
                        having a house party the 28th so the 27th will be a big clean/prep day
                        that jenn would rather have my assistance with. whatever works for
                        the group.

                        we'll need the equivalant of 18 30x30 tables. i have 3 done so far.
                        one 4x8 sheet of 3/8" ply and 10 8'1x2"s gets us a 30 and 60 module.
                        with cost around 35.00 plus screws and bolts. i still need to get
                        bolts:(

                        so in total we need 5 more sheets of ply and about 50 8'1x2, cost
                        175.00 plus hardware.

                        to avoid 'communal property' grief, we could each foot the bill for
                        3tables (matt, matt, mike, cale, steve) my table are already paid for
                        and built. they could remain our personal property, donated for group
                        events, and the perfect lego tables for household displays, that is
                        once i can get my back bedroom done and get it out of my living room:)

                        so do we want to meet and build? do individuals have the
                        skills/resources to succeed independantly? if your lumber yard has one
                        of those panel saws, they could rip the sheets to 30-1/4, just make
                        sure to check accuracy, as my homedepot saw was off 3/16!

                        time is winding down and it would be nice to do a dry run before the
                        5th of july but not mandatory.

                        any thoughts my closet train fan brotheren?

                        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > So what are we doing for our next meeting?
                        >
                        > Dunno man. On the 20th, I've got a wedding, so I don't think I'll be
                        > attending.
                        >
                      • steven merkert
                        have no problem with the tables just give me exact meserments Chris Forbes-Nicotera wrote: i m fine for the 20th or even the 13th if
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 10 4:55 PM
                        • 0 Attachment
                          have no problem with the tables just give me exact meserments


                          Chris Forbes-Nicotera <legolover530@...> wrote:
                          i'm fine for the 20th or even the 13th if we want to move it up. we're
                          having a house party the 28th so the 27th will be a big clean/prep day
                          that jenn would rather have my assistance with.  whatever works for
                          the group.

                          we'll need the equivalant of 18 30x30 tables. i have 3 done so far.
                          one 4x8 sheet of 3/8" ply and 10 8'1x2"s gets us a 30 and 60 module.
                          with cost around 35.00 plus screws and bolts. i still need to get
                          bolts:( 

                          so in total we need 5 more sheets of ply and about 50 8'1x2, cost
                          175.00 plus hardware.

                          to avoid 'communal property' grief, we could each foot the bill for
                          3tables (matt, matt, mike, cale, steve) my table are already paid for
                          and built. they could remain our personal property, donated for group
                          events, and the perfect lego tables for household displays, that is
                          once i can get my back bedroom done and get it out of my living room:)

                          so do we want to meet and build? do individuals have the
                          skills/resources to succeed independantly? if your lumber yard has one
                          of those panel saws, they could rip the sheets to 30-1/4, just make
                          sure to check accuracy, as my homedepot saw was off 3/16!

                          time is winding down and it would be nice to do a dry run before the
                          5th of july but not mandatory.

                          any thoughts my closet train fan brotheren?

                          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > So what are we doing for our next meeting?
                          >
                          > Dunno man. On the 20th, I've got a wedding, so I don't think I'll be
                          > attending.
                          >






                          Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.