Re: tables

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 6, 2006

      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes please. I wouldn't mind having 2 (not sure how many are already
      > > made). You said $47 for each table right? I need to deposit some
      > > checks and what not into my checking account, but I won't be able to
      > > make it to the bank until Monday. So I can send you a check for the
      > > amount, but it won't be before then. Thanks.
      > >
      > > Matt
      >

      > Not a problem matt,

      Hey Mike, sorry it took me so long to back with you but I've been
      working everyday since last Thursday. I sent out $47 in cash on
      Monday evening to you. Hersheypark had me working 8-5's the past two
      days, and the bank branch I go to to do all my checking closes at 4.
      Being that I'm a closing clerk, I assumed Hersheypark wouldn't give me
      day hours...but of course scheduling has to have some major issues. I
      didn't even know what hours I was doing this week until they posted it
      up this past Saturday. So much for the sweetest place on earth. lol
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 7, 2006
        > I'll be over Friday. What time would you like me to arrive?

        say maybe 7 pm? If earlier would work better let me know. I'm not
        sure what time I'll be home Friday. So if you'd prefer earlier, I'll
        let you know Friday soon as I do.

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 7, 2006
          Got the moeny. I'll be picking up lumber Thursday or Friday,,prolly
          work on it Sat morning or so if you want to stop by. i realize you may
          be working so no big deal if you cant
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 9, 2006
            Unfortunately, I do work tomorrow during the day. :( I'd certainly
            rather be doing tables rather than working at the so called "sweetest
            place on earth." Also about painting the tables green, that's alright
            with me if you want. If the cost of everything to make the tables
            gets to be more than what I payed, just let me know and I'll reimburse
            you.

            Oh yeah...I almost forgot, I requested off the one weekend for the
            church display, and HP gave me the OK. So I can stay and set up for
            however long it takes.

            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 10, 2006

              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...> wrote:

              > Unfortunately, I do work tomorrow during the day. :( I'd certainly
              > rather be doing tables rather than working at the so called "sweetest
              > place on earth."

              The sweetest place on earth? you work for LEGO?  that would be sweet

              Also about painting the tables green, that's alright
              > with me if you want. If the cost of everything to make the tables
              > gets to be more than what I payed, just let me know and I'll reimburse
              > you.

              yeah about that, lumber went up, so the tables ended up being like $300,,,,,,,,just kidding.    As far as paint, I'll get them painted tommorow.  The green turned out real well and matches up to baseplates pretty good.

              > Oh yeah...I almost forgot, I requested off the one weekend for the
              > church display, and HP gave me the OK. So I can stay and set up for
              > however long it takes.

              HP?  you work for Harry Potter?  However long it takes?    With our tracck record, that could be a long time