Brickfest Attendees from PA!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Hear ye Hear ye!

      I will be attending Brickfest 05 this year and I hope many from PA will
      be there as well!

      In the next 2-3 weeks I'll be looking into a time and place During
      Brickfest 05 where AFOL's from PA can meet up with each other and get
      something started from there.

      I'll post info as soon as I have it.

      Mike
    • Jean
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2005
        Dear Mike,

        I don't know much about Brickfest.  Mind sharing where and when?
        Thanks,
        Jean

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2005
          Jean,

          Brickfest is the largest convention for AFOL's on the East Coast.
          It will be in DC from August 12-14. A whole weekend of creations
          from all over the US and Canada and other countries, plus theres
          seminars, games, roundtables, lego movies, they have an auction of
          cool Lego stuff, all kinds of sellers for new and used stuff,

          www.brickfest.com

          Info will be up shortly for registration

          I have some pictures up on Brickshelf.com of last years Brickfest, I
          will post them shortly

          Mike

          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, Jean <crowsong0258@y...> wrote:
          > Dear Mike,
          >
          > I don't know much about Brickfest. Mind sharing where and when?
          > Thanks,
          > Jean
          >
          > longhairedredneck220 <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
          > Hear ye Hear ye!
          >
          > I will be attending Brickfest 05 this year and I hope many from PA
          will
          > be there as well!
          >
          > In the next 2-3 weeks I'll be looking into a time and place During
          > Brickfest 05 where AFOL's from PA can meet up with each other and
          get
          > something started from there.
          >
          > I'll post info as soon as I have it.

          Service.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2005
            -

            i forgot i hade pics posted from last years brickfest here, look in
            pictures
            Mike

            -- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"