Re: container decision?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2006

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220" <longhairedredneck220@...> wrote:

      > .
      > >
      > > wanted to ask earlier, but our messages have been up/down lots
      > > lately.not sure why. NOT the work of THIS conductor of chaos! i don't
      > > do friendly fire. unless i don't get my fair share of the train parts
      > > that lego doesn't make after we take over the world that is; P
      > >
      > Well for Cale and I this is the busy time of the year.
      >
      > Lego doesn't make trains dude,,those are Castle parts packs in a train
      > shape.
      >
      > Mike

      Maybe Lego doesn't make trains, but they apparently sell military vehicles. lol

      http://i8.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/84/9d/e0_1_b.JPG

      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
        <legolover530@...> wrote:

        > have we come to one? a decision that is? next week will be serious
        > decompression time for my brain (read:all legos - NO books:)

        I think we're going with this one if I remember corectly.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2006

          > .
          > >
          > > wanted to ask earlier, but our messages have been up/down lots
          > > lately.not sure why. NOT the work of THIS conductor of chaos! i don't
          > > do friendly fire. unless i don't get my fair share of the train parts
          > > that lego doesn't make after we take over the world that is; P
          > >
          > Well for Cale and I this is the busy time of the year.

          Way too busy. But I have got some building in. I just finished up
          Pennsy K4 this weekend so we've got a steam loco now. Yaayy! Just
          need some lettering for it yet. I also built a version of Ben Fleskes
          hand car in PennLUG colors.

          http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=25837

          Watching this little thing move is so cool.

          > Lego doesn't make trains dude,,those are Castle parts packs in a train
          > shape.

          EVIL SERPENT EXPANDER PACKS!! Get it right

          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2006
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

            > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
            > <legolover530@> wrote:
            > >
            > > have we come to one? a decision that is? next week will be serious
            > > decompression time for my brain (read:all legos - NO books:)
            > >

            > I think we're going with this one if I remember corectly.

            Was it that one? For some reason, I thought we went with the light bley, not the dark bley?
            Either's fine by me, but I have a LOT more light bley tiles. (1000+ so far)