Hello, all! (My Introduction)

  • DanLoych
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hi everyone! I just happened to be reading about Pennlug on Lugnet and
      contacted Mike who directed me here. I will do my best to come to the
      Open House as it would be great to meet other Lego fans in the Central
      PA area. I'm 26/m/Northern York area (my wife thinks I'm crazy for
      playing with legos). My main interests are Pirate theme.
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2005
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "DanLoych" <danloych@y...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone! I just happened to be reading about Pennlug on Lugnet and
        > contacted Mike who directed me here. I will do my best to come to the
        > Open House as it would be great to meet other Lego fans in the Central
        > PA area. I'm 26/m/Northern York area (my wife thinks I'm crazy for
        > playing with legos). My main interests are Pirate theme.

        Arrg!! Welcome aboard. If you can make it to the open house that
        would be awsome.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2005
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "DanLoych" <danloych@y...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone! I just happened to be reading about Pennlug on Lugnet
          and
          > contacted Mike who directed me here. I will do my best to come to the
          > Open House as it would be great to meet other Lego fans in the
          Central
          > PA area. I'm 26/m/Northern York area (my wife thinks I'm crazy for
          > playing with legos). My main interests are Pirate theme.

          Welcome, we look forward to meeting you.

          Mike

          Cale, did you hear that? Pirates! coooool
        • danloych
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 11, 2005

            > Welcome, we look forward to meeting you.
            >
            > Mike
            >
            > Cale, did you hear that? Pirates! coooool

            I used to do quite a bit of wargaming and uncovered a site on Brikwars
            and one on pirate gaming both of which looks awesome! Have any of you
            ever tried playing any of those?

            I don't have a huge collection right now, but I am going to be placing
            an order on bricklink to make a custom 34 gun spanish galleon I
            designed, I probably won't get it completed until December though.
            Maybe once I can get a fleet built, I could attempt to host such a
            game. Yo ho, Yo ho, me maties!

            Dan
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 12, 2005
              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "danloych" <danloych@y...> wrote:

              > I used to do quite a bit of wargaming and uncovered a site on Brikwars
              > and one on pirate gaming both of which looks awesome! Have any of you
              > ever tried playing any of those?

              No' but I always wanted to. Sounds like a good excuse to get
              together some time.

              > I don't have a huge collection right now, but I am going to be placing
              > an order on bricklink to make a custom 34 gun spanish galleon I
              > designed, I probably won't get it completed until December though.
              > Maybe once I can get a fleet built, I could attempt to host such a
              > game. Yo ho, Yo ho, me maties!
              >
              > Dan

              Thirty four guns! I'm going to need a bigger trebuchet.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 12, 2005
                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@n...> wrote:

                > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "danloych" <danloych@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I used to do quite a bit of wargaming and uncovered a site on
                Brikwars
                > > and one on pirate gaming both of which looks awesome! Have any
                of you
                > > ever tried playing any of those?
                >
                > No' but I always wanted to. Sounds like a good excuse to get
                > together some time.
                >

                > > I don't have a huge collection right now, but I am going to be
                placing
                > > an order on bricklink to make a custom 34 gun spanish galleon I
                > > designed, I probably won't get it completed until December
                though.
                > > Maybe once I can get a fleet built, I could attempt to host such
                > > game. Yo ho, Yo ho, me maties!
                > >
                > > Dan
                > >

                > Thirty four guns! I'm going to need a bigger trebuchet.
                >
                > Cale

                It sounds like i better fortify the temple, or the pirates will
                pillage and rob all the gold in it! :)