DelVaLUG display at the Consumer Expo

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      I mentioned a few weeks ago about DelVaLUG having a display at the
      Consumer Expo in Phily Nvember 12th and 13th. I've dug up some more
      info on it.

      The Consumer Expo is being put on by NBC 10 to showcase comsumer
      products from the Philly region. Here is a link to NBC 10's site.

      http://www.nbc10.com/consumerexpo/index.html

      DelVaLUG's display will be a miscellaneous layout consiting of
      trains, town, space, possibly some sculptures, and whatever else shows
      up. The trains are there to get peoples attention and the the other
      stuff will be grouped together in diferennt areas. DelVaLUG's booth
      is #442. Here is a map of the Expo Center.

      http://fp2.a2zinc.net/clients/fpne/public/e_index.aspx?EventID=29

      If anyone is itrested in helping here is what the DelVaLUG guys had
      to say.
      We did/will do a miscellaneous layout (train, town, parked aircraft,
      seasonal sculptures) then stand around, answer questions, pick up
      models to show people at close range, hand out promotional literature
      and leftover Shop@Home catalogs. So, you can help by...

      * Bringing models.
      * Bringing extra catalogs and in-box mini-catalog one-sheets to hand
      out. (Promote the hobby and clean your cellar!)
      * Taking shifts standing around.

      I can't go Saturday but Sunday I plan on going to check things out
      and help however I can. Anyone else is welcome to join me

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        \I am trying to rearrange my schedule to be able to go along. I'll let
        you know asap. Also, been working on more stuff for the open house,,
        and press releases go out today!

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
          <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:

          > \I am trying to rearrange my schedule to be able to go along. I'll let
          > you know asap. Also, been working on more stuff for the open house,,
          > and press releases go out today!
          >
          > Mike

          Any word yet Mike?