Re: LUGNET

  • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 7, 2006
      i made my paypal 'donation' 4 month ago, emailed todd, and still have
      heard nothing:(

      the conductor of chaos grows impatient, agitated, and wishes he knew
      more about server hacking:)

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 7, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera" <legolover530@...> wrote:

        > i made my paypal 'donation' 4 month ago, emailed todd, and still have
        > heard nothing:(
        >
        > the conductor of chaos grows impatient, agitated, and wishes he knew
        > more about server hacking:)

        Hm. Got mine this morning. Go into the admin\curators forum and pile on. Seems they're
        currently reading that forum a lot. Got mine taken care of pretty damn fast. Still waiting
        for all my confirmation with paypal and such, but got the rest done.