Got my monorail today!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:14 PM
      It's awesome. The motor seems to be in good shape too, as it climbs
      the inclines pretty smoothly. Definitely going to have to order more
      straight track though, as it only comes with 2. I do have 4 curves and
      2 inclines (2 pieces per incline.)

      Matt, if you still want to incorporate additional rail stuff into the
      layout, email me and we'll figure something out.