Not an april fools joke

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      I was poking around ebay and found this

      http://cgi.ebay.com/LEGO-DISPLAY-9-LEGO-CARS-VERY-
      RARE_W0QQitemZ6046380783QQcategoryZ1039QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      stored for 44 years in an attic, never opened! look at the current
      bid,,not something we can afford!
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        That's definitely insane, but people will pay it. I actually have one
        of the old Volkswagen Beetles, not mint of course.

        How about this one, Mike?
        http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=67038&invType=F
        You could add it to your chrome gold collection.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...> wrote:

          > That's definitely insane, but people will pay it. I actually have
          one
          > of the old Volkswagen Beetles, not mint of course.
          >
          > How about this one, Mike?
          > http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=67038&invType=F
          > You could add it to your chrome gold collection.

          yeah I seen that before,,that guy is insane as well, almost as crazy as
          the guy with the red ghost