New open house Date November 19th

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Recieved word and confirmed that all of the 19th is ours, so we will
      have plenty of time to set up. since this is our first time, we'll
      need it! lol

      I will be bringing a lot on Friday night, since I will be able to get a
      key, and do some preliminary table setting and loading in stuff.

      OH! I contacted Jake McKee at LEGO, and inquired about getting some
      S@H catalogs to hand out and such. Keep your fingers crossed! Maybe
      they'll be generous and send us some for the open house. I am hoping
      to hear from someone soon about it.