Urgent! Schedule conflict

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      I've just recieved word that the 5th of November will be a schedule
      conflict. The Hall will be in use in the morning, so setting up would
      not be possible. I am trying to get the 19th instead. Now if the 5th
      would still work for everyone, but maybe for a much later time, say in
      the evening, that may be workable. I was trying to work it so others
      would not have to do tear down and travelling in the evening. The
      Choice may still be open to do that. Anyone who still wished to
      participate or attend please let me know ASAP!

      Mike G
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
        I'm fine with the 19th if that date is availible.