Re: Venue approved need to pick date!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
      If anyone else is interested in participating I need to know or if
      you even think you might be able to make it. I must schedule the
      date and time by this sunday for the open house

      Mike

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@n...> wrote:
      > Anyone else have any input.
      >
      > Anyone?
      >
      > Bueller?
      >
      > Bueller?
      >
      > Bueller?
      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@n...> wrote:
      > > The 5th or 19th would work best for me. 12 noon to 4pm sounds
      good.

      > > Cale
      > >
      > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
      > > <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hello all!,
      > > >
      > > > I've just come back from the commitee meeting who
      enthusiastically
      > all
      > > > approved us to use the facilites free of charge! All of
      November is

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2005
        I'm still in.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2005
          <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
          > If anyone else is interested in participating I need to know or if
          > you even think you might be able to make it. I must schedule the
          > date and time by this sunday for the open house
          >
          > Mike

          If nobody objects I am going to go with the 5th of November. Cale says
          he's in,,anyone else?