Re: This Group.

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
      Actually, actually, we are located on Facebook @ PennLUG and DelVaLUG. Also the forum that Mike has suggested, although to gain access to the inner sactuary, you have to attend a few meetings or particaipate in the club in other ways. The private part is a bonus for members who do more than just post on the internet. Hope to see you on one of the groups or at a meeting. :-)

      Mac